INGREDIENTS: Pomegranate seed oil( Punica granatum), Avocado oil, (Persea gratissima), Jojoba oil*(Simmondsia chinensis), Macadamia nut oil*(Macadamia ternifolia), Calendula oil (Calendula officinalis), Rosehip oil (Rosa mosqueta), Apricot Kernal oil* (Prunus armeniaca), Evening Primrose oil ( Oenothera biennis), Kukui Nut oil (Aleurites moluccans), Frankincense essential oil*( Basuellia carterii), Mandarin essential oil*(Citrus nobilis), Geranium essential oil* (Pelargonium graveolens), Roman Chamomile essential oil ( Anthemis nobilis), Ylang Ylang essential oil* ( Cananga odorata), Palmarosa essential oil*(Cymbopogon martinii). Naturally occurring traces of limonene, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, citral.
*indicates Organic Ingredient.
Free From Synthetics, petro-chemicals, sulphates, silicone, parabens, artificial colours and fragrances
More Info BELOW
CARRIER OILS INCI
Pomegranate Seed oil: (Punica granatum)
Pomegranate seed oil is truly the Empress of all Oils. Her exquisitely rich texture is unique in the Carrier Oil World and distinguished in terms of her support for the Revitalisation of mature skin.
She is beyond compare in terms of her powerful skin Nourishing properties and her Potency is renowned. One of her unique properties is that it is believed she contains a natural human compatible form of Oestrogen/Phytoestrogen, which can support hormonal balance. It is obtained from the seeds of the fruit.
1.Pomegranate seed oil is powerfully Restorative and helps to Nourish, Calm and Sooth stressed skin, revealing a healthy more Radiant appearance.
2.It's extremely high levels of Antioxidants fight against free radicals and help to Protect the skin against environmental damage.
3.It has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Pomegranate seed oil provides Soothing and Hydrating relief. It can help to Calm Irritation and redness of the skin thus being of great benefit for skin Health and Vitality.
4.It is a powerful ally in helping to improve skin texture making it Softer, Smoother and Velvet to the touch.
Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima):
Avocado oil is an absolutely beautiful carrier which has powerful moisturisation and nourishing properties. One of the interesting properties of this oil is its Humectancy which helps to prevent the skin from drying out and remaining Hydrated for longer. It is pressed from the dried and sliced flesh of the fruit.
- Avocado oil provides extremely Deep Moisturisation to your skin resulting in a Hydrated, Smooth and Glowing complexion.
- In addition to Vitamin E it contains A, D, Potassium, Lectin and many other nutrients which nourish your skin to Optimum Condition.
- It contains Oleic Acid which helps to lock in intensely rich moisture, so your skin looks Fresh, Healthy and Radiant.
Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis):
Jojoba oil is a very interesting oil in that it is actually a glorious wax very closely resembling the skins own natural sebum. As we grow, we produce less of this natural moisturiser so finding a natural replenisher compatible with our skin is indeed good news. It is extracted from the Jojoba nut.
- Jojoba oil is a very balancing oil which imparts a Satin like Sheen to the skin.
- It helps to powerfully Hydrate and Moisturize the skin due to its high content of Myristic Acid. This acid is in fact a highly absorbable and effective natural moisturiser.
- It is believed to be especially good for Balancing Skin Tone and Complexion.
- It can have a very Soothing effect on inflammation and stressed skin.
- It Contains Vitamin B, Copper, Zinc, Selenium and Vitamin E all extremely Nourishing and providing exceptionally Deep Care for the skin.
Macadamia nut oil (Macadamia terifolia):
This liquid gold contains Palmitoleic acid, a Rare and Powerful Omega 7 which is unique to this oil and also found in human sebum, which diminishes as we grow. So again a natural, easily assimilated replacement that our skin responds very positively to. The oil is extracted from the Macadamia Nut.
- Macadameia nut oil is believed to be extremely Healing. Its properties suggest that it is very supportive with regards to the Revitalisation of mature skin.
- It is believed that its high amounts of Oleic acid greatly enhance skin’s permeability enabling speedy absorption of vitamins and nutrients. Skin becomes Healthier and more Radiant.
- Its rich texture Softens and deeply Moisturizes your dry skin.
- It is believed to have an anti-inflammatory nature which is very Soothing and Calming for your skin.
- Contains Potassium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Calcium all of which are necessary for your skin’s Health and Vitality.
Calendula oil (Calendula officinalis):
This glorious oil extracted from our vibrant orange Calendula flowers contains glycosides and saponins which cause it to have the most powerful Anti-inflammatory and Anti-oxidant properties.
1. Calendula oil is a very healing oil with a high concentration of Beta Carotene/Vitamin A. As a result, regular use causes skin to become Softer, Smoother and more Radiant.
2.It Deeply Moisturizes dry or chapped skin and is known for its Calming and Soothing properties.
Rosehip oil (Rosa mosqueta):
Rose Hip’s high level of vitamin C (antioxidant) make this oil invaluable in fighting free radicals and providing Superb Protection for your skin. It is extracted from the hip of the rose.
- It helps to maintain and revive skin health, so skin becomes Healthier and more Radiant.
- In addition, it contains vitamin A or Retinol which may encourage cell turn over leaving you with Bright, Vibrant skin.
- It provides deep Moisturization.
- It may help reduce the appearance of scars.
Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus armeniaca):
This beautiful oil is rich in Vitamin K which is believed to be useful for reducing dark circles. Contains vitamins A, C, E and Omega 6 thus providing Deep Nourishment for your skin. It is extracted from the kernel of the Apricot fruit.
- It contains powerfully effective oleic, linoleic and alpha linolenic acids which can help with inflammation thus Stabilising, Soothing and Balancing the condition of your skin.
- It Contains Vitamin A and Vitamin E and omega 6 providing deep Nourishment and Moisturisation.
- It is a rich source of iron, potassium and vitamin B17 which are needed for the maintenance of Optimum Skin Health.
Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis):
With its high concentration of gamma linolenic acid Evening Primrose oil is an exquisitely powerful oil which provides many benefits for your skin. It is extracted from the yellow flowers of the evening primrose plant.
- It Soothes and Moisturises very dry and sensitive skin.
- It promotes a Healthy, Clear and Radiant complexion due to its high concentration of gamma linolenic acid. This acid is critical to maintaining Skin Health.
- Its Rich Texture is a balm for parched skin in need of some tender loving care.
- It is packed full of omega 6 fatty acids which are crucial for Healthy, Glowing skin.
Kukui Nut Oil (Aleurites moluccans): is a deliciously rich and absorbent oil that sinks into the deepest layers of the skin. It helps form a protective barrier against environmental damage. It is extracted from the Nut of the Kukui Tree.
- 1. Provides Deep Hydration and Moisturisation to Nourish and Comfort your skin.
- Its Soothing action is very beneficial for dry and rough skin.
- It contains vitamins A, C and E which make it very effective as a powerful Anti-oxidant in the fight against free radicals.
- It contains omega 3 fatty acids which are essential in terms of maintaining and Protecting your skin.
“The essential fatty acids in these lush, rich oils deliver the best phyto nutrients well beneath the surface of the skin. Extreme moisturisation and intense nourishment leaves skin feeling fresh and revitalised, smooth and soft all day long. The result is naturally beautiful skin that glows with health and vitality. Mother nature’s gifts in their purest form will always give you what you need. Be sure of that… I am.”
Much Love, Vx
ESSENTIAL OILS INCI
Frankincense (Boswellia carteri/thurifera):
Magnificent Frankincense essential oil is sourced from the Resin of the Frankincense Tree. In Ancient times it was burnt at altars in Egypt as an offering to the goddesses and gods and used as an aid to meditation.
It was also highly prized for its Rejuvenating qualities in ancient beauty regimes so much so that it became more valuable than gold at one point.
Frankincense essential oil is well known for its Calming and Soothing qualities. It helps to create a feeling of Comfort and Deep Ease.
This oil is very suitable for skin that is in need of some tender, loving care. It is a Soothing Tonic for your skin.
It is believed to have a Smoothing,Toning effect and is a wonderful aid to balancing your overall complexion. Skin appears Smooth, Healthy and Radiant. A truly Restorative oil.
Mandarin (Citrus nobilis):
Delicious Mandarin essential oil is extracted from the skin of the Mandarin fruit. It is often called the Happy Oil. The rulers of China were once called Mandarins and the fruit was given to their majesties as a token of respect, hence its name.
Mandarin essential oil has a Refreshing, Uplifting and Cheerful quality.
It may be useful in cases of depression and low mood.
This oil is very suitable for dull, lifeless skin. It causes a gentle stimulation which can bring Vibrance, Brightness and Health to your complexion.
Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens):
Exquisite Geranium essential oil is extracted from geranium flowers. It was regarded as a most powerful healing plant by our ancestors.
Geranium essential oil is considered to be a Powerful Feminine Tonic to the nervous system and may have a regulatory effect on the hormonal system. It is also associated with the Balancing and Lifting of the spirits/emotions.
This oil is extremely suitable for lacklustre and dull skin types. It has an enlivening action on the skin encouraging a Vibrant and Radiant complexion due to its gentle stimulating action.
Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis):
Roman Chamomile is also beautifully known as Moon Herb apparently because of its cooling effects both mentally and physically. It is extracted from Chamomile flowers. Fascinating is the idea that it is the plant's physician in that it seems to offer some curative response to other shrubs when planted near-by.
Roman Chamomile may be of use in cases of stress, anxiety, irritability because of its Soothing and Calming effects. It promotes feelings of relaxation and peace. It may prove useful in terms of insomnia.
This oil is particularly suitable for very dry, irritated skins. It is an effective skin soother as it contains Azuline a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. It helps skin becomes Softer, Smoother, Healthy and Vibrant.
Ylang-Ylang (Cananga odorata):
Ylang-Ylang essential oil is historically known for its Aphrodisiacal properties. There is a beautiful ancient custom in Indonesia where the bed of a newlywed couple is spread with these petals on wedding nights. The oil is expressed from the Ylang Ylang flower.
Ylang-Ylang essential oil is a relaxant and so may be useful in cases of anxiety, irritability etc. It may also prove useful to those experiencing low libido.
This oil is effective on both oily and dry skins. It has a very balancing action on the skin and may help with regulating sebum production contributing to a Clear and Even skin tone.
Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini):
Lovely Palmarosa essential oil is also known as “Indian Geranium Oil” and is extracted from palmarosa grass.
Palmarosa essential oil is a Relaxant and has a Calming, Uplifting effect. It is considered a tonic for the heart and mind. It also has quite a Refreshing effect bringing a feeling of Clarity.
This essential oil is believed to help restore Balance and ensure maintenance of skin Hydration.
It has a gentle Antibacterial action thus helping to maintain skin Clarity.
“The little secret that no one knows about is the size of these essential oil molecules. Their molecular tininess or nano size is so fine that they are rapidly absorbed by the skin, right down the hair follicles to the sebaceous glands, and fast. They act in total bio chemical harmony with your body helping your skin to Renew and Revitalize itself. Who knew… You do Now …much Love Vx”